The many facets of social sustainability
- Housing at aspern Seestadt is eco-friendly yet still affordable;
- There are numerous meeting places and spaces for encounter and interaction: parks, attractive squares, a central shopping street with ground-floor zones specifically earmarked for shops, cafés and restaurants;
- Sustainable social projects like the Greenlab employment programme are already being supported and promoted today;
- A Neighbourhood Management Office will be set up prior to completion of the first residential buildings to support the development of Seestadt;
- The non-profit enterprise Wien Work GmbH offers a range of different services for users and residents.