What volume of investment will be triggered by the new urban centre up to 2028?
An estimated total of five billion euros is being invested in the development of aspern Seestadt up to 2028. The building costs for the underground/metro link amount to approx. 360 million euros, half of which is being co-financed by the federal government.
- What volume of investment will be triggered by the new urban centre up to 2028?
- Why has aspern in particular been singled out for urban development?
- What are the guiding principles for the urban development at aspern Seestadt?
- How many people will live and work here?
- What proportion of the 240-hectare project area will actually be built up?
- When will the first residential buildings be completed?
- Which companies are interested in settling at aspern Seestadt?
- Which types of enterprises are predominantly expected to settle here?
- Which R&D facilities are you hoping to attract?
- What is aspern IQ?
- What are the advantages of aspern Seestadt as a business location?
- How do you get from Seestadt to Vienna city centre by underground/metro?
- How is aspern Seestadt connected to the regional road network?
- What about provision of local amenities at aspern Seestadt?
- Are there school facilities for my child at aspern Seestadt?
- How eco-friendly is aspern Seestadt?